Sunday, October 9, 2011

Say Hello To Your Life And Be Grateful

Life is a teacher, especially when you are ungrateful. Life is a friend when you are grateful. This, in essence is what this article is about. It is also about the power of gratitude to cause the best to happen in life. Existence definitely counts in the sense of energy and energies. To be genuinely grateful in my reality and I think reality otherwise does not mean to be silly in any way, it just means to be consistently the best, work for the best and look for the best in all things and situations in life and existence. In short, we genuinely do become what we consistently think about. Sure, that sounds silly to some who read this. But, think about it, when you consider the genuine becoming and reality of life, I am right in many to all ways about this subject. I will explain in the paragraphs below.

Life and existence are made up of energy, energy we do not create, but that we do control and control fully as we can tell by the beginning progress that seems amazing in life in even this civilization so far. Genuine progress is limitless though and infinite, sure there is a limit to understanding, but not to eternal progress through eternal time in existence. Sure, consciousness is the great controller in that it can endlessly and inductively think and create, and there is no limit to the creation of reality, absolutely none. So, get this in your mind, as there is a genuinely endless abundance of energy, there is a genuinely endless abundance of wealth to be earned creatively in existence. Competition only makes it seem like there is an end and limit to all things and realities.

So, I repeat, life is a teacher, and a stern one when you are not gracious to it. But when you are grateful, life is your best friend and helpful reality. Sure, as you read deeply, you are beginning to know what I mean by these statements and realities. So, say hello to your life consistently in a friendly way and be grateful, for that is the power within you to create a great life.

Ralph Waldo Emerson was an incurable optimist; Thomas Carlyle was an incurable pessimist. Although they were great writing men, both of them, and I have read them both deeply, I prefer Emerson and his genuinely highly optimistic philosophy over Carlyle and his pessimism, especially prevalent in his opinions about history and its consequences. Although, I do agree with the "all is one as one is all" reality that they both have; although Carlyle sounds more "realistic and logical", Emerson can be genuinely transcendent. I will end by telling you why: If you think about good things, reflect on the good despite appearances, you will ultimately get the good and make yourself a genuine Master Mind on the side of the good.

If you think about bad things, reflect on the bad, and go by appearances, you will be a weakling in a total sense. So, I prefer to be strong and happy, so like Ralph Waldo Emerson and even more so than Ralph Waldo Emerson, I am an incurable optimist by choice and by reality, in that order. But, I cannot choose for you, you must choose with your consciousness what you want to be for yourself. Personal choice is always the key. It all starts with the thoughts we have about any situation. So, when I say in the title of this piece "Say hello to your life and be grateful", this is what I mean. To put this key in other words, when we welcome good in any form, we get good. I will end there and let you do your own thinking about reality, but know this: Good or bad, we do it to ourselves.

My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker.
I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment